zondag 6 april 2014

A Piece Of Yellow

Hi Loved-ones,

How was your weekend? 
Mine was great! My boyfriend and I went to Anvers (Antwerp) to spend some fun days together. Did you already know that this city is a great city for shopping (and culture)! No matter which brand you like, you can find it there.. From H&M to Forever21 and from BCBG Max Azria to Armani, they have it all. We wandered trough the shopping-streets to find the perfect new outfit. 
If you have the change to go to this amazing city just take it! 
But enough about that.. When I was in Anvers I notice all the yellow items hanging in the stores. I knew Yellow was an upcoming trend, but never thought it was a color for me.. I have to say I'm totally disagreeing with my first opinion after this weekend. 
Yellow is a really powerful color and you can combine it with almost everything. Even when you are really white when it comes to your skin you can go for some really nice yellow sneakers or statement necklace. And did you know Yellow is a holy color in Asia? So lets buy some yellow! 
I picked some of my favorite pieces.. 

J.W. Anderson €314,75
Superga €59,95
Dsquared2 €210,-
Clover Canyon €125,14
H&M €39,95
River Island €54,-
Kate Spade New York €279,11
Givenchy €1.665,-
Zara €49,95

Valentino €550,-

Are you gonna add some yellow to your closet and which piece do you like most?

With Love, J. 



Follow on Bloglovin Instagram

2 opmerkingen: